Battery starter and charger GYS Startium 680E
- SKU: BD26190
Battery booster and charger GYS Startium 680E
GYS, France; Warranty: 24 months
The STARTIUM 680E is an automatic and compact 12-24V battery starter and charger that can charge AGM / gel (stop / start) liquid batteries and start safely in modern cars.
- Charging for all battery types: possibility to select the charging curve according to the battery type: liquid, gel, AGM, etc. And if that’s not known, choose a universal mode that will ensure safe charging with all of these battery types. Choose from 4 charging outputs: 5A, 15A, 20A and 40A.
- Safe automatic charging up to 100%: The advanced multi-step charger can charge up to 100% and requires no maintenance or removal of the battery from the car. At the end of charging, the charger enters support mode, which keeps the battery charged at 100%.
- Smart: The device constantly checks the condition of the battery and automatically adjusts the output voltage. Voltage and charge level are displayed live on a digital display.
- Car electronics protection: No need to disconnect the battery from the car. There is no risk of sparks, no voltage on the terminals when they are not connected to the battery.
- Charging deeply discharged batteries: The STARTIUM device can charge batteries that are discharged up to 1V. Charging is only possible when the battery is damaged.
- Timer: This feature allows safe charging when working with deeply discharged batteries (<1V)
- SOS recovery: possibility to restore oxidized batteries
- Automatic start: The device starts automatically, sending current to the battery when the car's starter function is activated.
- Smart Start: The STARTIUM 680E automatically detects damaged or severely oxidized batteries. In this case, the device will not allow current to protect the car's electronics.
- Automatic reload setting the last used parameters.
- Generator testing feature for troubleshooting.
- Error codes are displayed on the digital screen.
- Dimensions: 230V / 1 phase / 50-60Hz
- Current: 16A
- Power: 2200 W
- Supported batteries: 12 - 24V
- Battery capacity: 20 - 675 Ah (12V); 20 - 525 Ah (24V)
- Starting current for semi-charged batteries: 380A (12V); 550A (24V)
- Starting current for fully discharged batteries: 270A (12V); 380A (24V)
- Fuse: 200A
- Protection class: IP21
- Dimensions: 305 x 475 x 795 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Code: 026490