Comec TR470 lathes for removed brake discs
Brand Italy, Warranty 2 years
The TR470 lathe easily and efficiently upgrades brake discs, drums or flywheels for various types of cars and lighter trucks, as well as heavy-duty vehicle discs with dedicated accessories.
- Homogeneous cast iron housing with high mechanical properties ensures excellent durability and strength.
- Practical disc / drum machining knife holder prevents constant holder changes during the transition from disc to drum machining.
- Adjustable speed sliding feed always ensures the highest quality surface finish.
- The adjustable speed has three positions to achieve a cutting speed that always depends on the workpiece diameter.
- Standard equipment, including a 30mm shaft and a large set of centering cones and locking bars, ensures fast and accurate workpiece centering.
- Adjustable double set of cutting blades for drilling discs and drums
- Integrated luminaire
- Adjustable disc blade holder (right side)
- Adjustable drum knife holder (left side)
- 30 mm diameter left shaft with nut and wrench
- Centering cones
- Clamping rods
- Car drum mute bar
- Squeeze the mute disc
- Wrench set
- Min / Max drum size: 150 ÷ 710 mm
- Maximum drum depth: 210 mm
- Maximum disc diameter: 860 mm
- Maximum disc depth: 150 mm
- Maximum disc thickness: 60 mm
- Spindle speed: 70-100-145 rpm
- Variable table feeding speed: 0 ÷ 27 mm / min
- Spindle motor: 0.75 kW
- Dimensions: 840x505x510 mm
- Weight: 205 kg