I. DEFINITIONS USED:
1. Personal Data, Data - any information about the User that has been identified or can be identified.
2. Stores - UAB Baltic diagnostic service stores located at: Stulginskio str. 41G, LT-48313, Kaunas and Kareivių st. 19-141, LT-09133, Vilnius.
3. Electronic store - UAB Baltic diagnostic service electronic store www.bds.lt
4. IP Address - A unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to each computer connected to the Internet. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country where your computer is connected to the Internet.
5. Baltic Diag - UAB Baltic Diagnostic Service, company code: 302883915, VAT code: LT100007226714, address: Stulginskio str. 41G, data are collected and stored by the State Enterprise Center of Registers of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. Baltic Diag partner - a legal entity used to fulfill the User's order.
7. Baltic Diag accounts are Baltic Diag accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networks that provide information about BalticDiag and its Services, as well as the sharing of content published by Users.
8. Account - the result of the User's registration on the Website, which results in the creation of an account storing his / her personal data and order history.
9. Services - all services provided to the User in the BalticDiag Website, E-shop, stores.
11. Cookies - small text documents with a unique identification number, which is transmitted from the Website to the hard drive of the User's computer so that the Website administrator can distinguish the User's computer and see its activities on the Internet.
12. Website - UAB Baltic Diagnostic Service, website at www.bds.lt
13. Password - a unique combination of letters and numbers created by the User and known only to him / her, which is entered first when registering on the Website and then in order to log in to the Account.
14. Rules - the valid rules of purchase and sale of Goods in the online store, rules of registration in the store for services have been approved.
15. Direct marketing means activities aimed at offering goods and services to natural and legal persons by post, telephone or other means and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
22. The provision of certain registration data is necessary and without providing it, the User will not be able to use the Services. By registering on the Website, in the E-shop, the User confirms that the specified personal data is accurate and correct.
23. Baltic Diag accepts no responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect submission of User data.
III. BASICS OF DATA PROCESSING
24. Baltic Diag respects the right to privacy of every User. Baltic Diag takes all available organizational and technical measures to ensure that the User's personal data is secure and that the data processing activities comply with the requirements of data protection legislation and the Baltic Diag policy.
25. Baltic Diag collects and processes the User's personal data on the following legal bases:
25.2 Baltic Diag's legitimate interests;
25.3. Concluded or executed by contract when one of the parties is a data subject;
25.4. Fulfillment of a legal obligation.
25.5. To the extent and under the conditions provided for by applicable law, the processing of the same User's personal data may be subject to one or more of the above legal bases.
26. Baltic Diag processes the following User Data:
Method of data collection Data Basis for processing personal data Term of data processing
Name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name (if registering on behalf of the company). User's consent to use the Services under the conditions provided in the Rules For the entire period of the User's use of the account. Baltic Diag may keep the user's consent and proof thereof for a longer period of time, if necessary in order to defend itself against claims, claims or claims made against it.
Data provided during registration on the website www.bds.lt, account login data, account actions, including technical browsing data (IP address, login and browsing technical information) User's consent to use the Services under the conditions provided for in the Rules All the time the User uses the account. Baltic Diag may keep the user's consent and proof thereof for a longer period of time, if necessary in order to defend itself against claims, claims or claims made against it.
Registration for the provision of services
Name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name (if registering on behalf of the company). User's consent to use the Services under the conditions provided for in the Rules for 5 years from the date of provision of the Services. Baltic Diag may keep the user's consent and proof thereof for a longer period of time, if necessary in order to defend itself against claims, claims or claims made against it.
Shopping in an online store
Name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, company name (if the goods are purchased on behalf of the company), signature when the goods are delivered to the specified address, date and time of purchase and delivery, product names, quantities, prices, payment for purchases method and payment information User's consent to use the Services under the conditions provided for in the Rules for 10 years from the date of the purchase transaction.
Provision of services in Baltic Diag stores
Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name (if the equipment is purchased on behalf of the company) User's consent to use the Services under the conditions provided for in the Rules for 5 years from the date of the purchase transaction
Concluding a service contract
Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, stored goods, their value Security contract concluded by the User The entire period of the User's use of the security service and 5 years after the end of the contract.
Provision of proposals and information
Name, e-mail address, telephone number User's consent to receive offers and information As long as the User's consent to receive offers and news is valid.
Baltic Diag may keep the user's consent and proof thereof for a longer period of time, if necessary in order to defend itself against claims, claims or claims made against it.
Statistics, Market and Consumer Behavior Survey
Location, purchase data (including purchase date and time, product names, quantities, price, reviewed items) Baltic Diag's legitimate interest in analyzing data and preparing business reports to assess its performance and respond to market changes 5 years
Name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address User's consent to participate in games and lotteries organized by Baltic Diag 12 months
Administration of user inquiries, requests, feedback complaints
Identification and contact information provided by the User: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address of the goods (if the goods were delivered to the address specified by the User), other information provided in the request;
Other documents and / or data to be provided with the request: e.g. purchase receipt details, photos. Baltic Diag fulfills its legal obligation to examine and respond to consumer inquiries and has a legitimate interest in evaluating customer feedback in order to improve the quality of its operations and services. 12 months
The survey is anonymous and the answers are not linked to a specific person, unless the customer provides personally identifiable information during the survey. Baltic Diag has a legitimate interest in assessing the quality of customer service and responding to customer needs and comments. If the customer has provided identifying information, the questionnaire data will be depersonalised after 3 months. after completing the survey.
User consent to participate in the loyalty program
27. In order to identify the visitor of Baltic Diag as a former user of the E-shop, to store information about the goods added to the User's shopping cart, to collect statistics on e-shop traffic, enter information (cookies) on the User's computer (device).
28. The user may not consent to the storage and use of information (cookies) on his computer (device) or revoke his consent by changing the settings of the Internet browser, in which case some functions of the website may not be available to him.
V. DATA COLLECTION
30. Baltic Diag receives only the data provided directly by the User: by filling in the account form data, registering for the services, purchasing goods in the Electronic Store, ordering services in the stores, submitting inquiries.
VI. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
31. Baltic Diag may outsource the processing of the User's personal data to third parties who assist in the performance and administration of the Services, such as freight forwarding service providers, service subcontractors, database software providers, database administration service providers, data centers, hosting and cloud service providers, direct marketing service providers, market research or business analytics service providers, and so on.
32. Baltic Diag provides the data processor only with the data necessary for the execution of a specific order or the provision of a specific service. Data controllers may process the User's personal data only in accordance with the instructions of Baltic Diag and may not use them for other purposes or transfer them to other persons without the consent of Baltic Diag. They must ensure data security in accordance with applicable law and written agreements with us.
33. Data may also be provided to the competent authorities or law enforcement authorities, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable law or in the cases and procedures provided for by law to ensure our rights, our security of buyers, employees and resources, to make, file and defend legal claims.
34. If Baltic Diag uses a website analysis service (eg Google Analytics), which is used to determine how the User uses the information provided on the website, we may exchange the User's depersonalized data with third parties who use this information to assess the use of the website. reports to the website operators on the activities of the website and the provision of other services related to the use of the website, the Internet and the mobile application.
VII. RIGHTS OF THE USER AS A DATA SUBJECT
35. The consumer has the right to:
35.1. to get acquainted with his / her personal data processed: to receive confirmation whether Baltic Diag processes his / her personal data, to get acquainted with the processed data, to receive information about the purposes of data processing, data processing period, source of data receipt, automated decision making;
35.2. request to correct, change or clarify the information if the data provided in the User's registration has changed or if the User considers that the information processed by Baltic Diag about it is inaccurate or incorrect;
35.3. revoke your consent at any time and the processing of data based on the User's consent will be terminated. In certain cases, this may mean that the user will not be able to continue using the Services provided by Baltic Diag and participate in the loyalty program;
35.4. demand that Baltic Diag delete personal data related to the User without undue delay, if this can be justified by one of the following reasons:
35.4.1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
35.4.2. The consumer withdraws the consent on which the processing of personal data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data;
35.4.3. The user does not consent to the processing of the data in accordance with and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to process the data;
35.4.4. personal data have been processed illegally;
35.4.5. personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation established in the law of the European Union or the Republic of Lithuania.
35.5. require Baltic Diag to restrict the processing of personal data in one of the following cases:
35.5.1. The User disputes the accuracy of the personal data for the period during which Baltic Diag may verify the accuracy of the personal data;
35.5.2 the processing of personal data is illegal and the User does not consent to the deletion of personal data and instead requests a restriction on their use;
35.5.3. Baltic Diag no longer needs personal data for the purposes specified in Clause 26 of these Rules, but they are needed by the User to make, enforce or defend legal claims;
35.6. request the transfer of data processed with the consent of the User and processed by automated means to the data controller. In this case, Baltic Diag will provide the User with the data he / she wishes to transfer in the format normally used by its systems and readable by a computer.
35.7. to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority - the State Data Protection Inspectorate by filling in and submitting a complaint in the prescribed form.
IX. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING AND EXAMINING APPLICATIONS
36. Upon receipt of the User's request to provide data or exercise other User rights, Baltic Diag will be obliged to establish the User's identity. In order to exercise the above rights of the data subject, the person must submit a written request by filling in the request form in the Account (if the user has an account) or by submitting a free-form request in person or by electronic means (by signing a secure electronic signature).
37. Baltic Diag undertakes upon receipt of the User's request for the exercise of any of its rights as a data subject and upon successful completion of the verification procedure specified in Clause 37 of these Rules, but in any case no later than one month after receipt and verification of the User's request. to provide the User with information on the actions taken by Baltic Diag in response to the User's request. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, Baltic Diag has the right to extend the one-month period for another month, informing the User by the end of the first month and stating the reasons for such extension.
38. If the User submits the request by electronic means, Baltic Diag will submit by electronic means, unless this is not possible (eg due to the extremely large amount of information) or if the User requests a response in another way.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION
39. You can contact us for all data processing questions in the following ways:
by calling +370 670 07076
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
el. email address firstname.lastname@example.org
UAB Baltic diagnostic service, Data Protection Officer
Stulginskio g. 41G, LT-48313, Kaunas
XI. DATA RETENTION TERMS
40. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary. The term of storage of personal data shall be determined in accordance with the General Document Storage Index approved by the order of the Chief Archivist of Lithuania (hereinafter - the Index) and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
41. Personal data, the retention period of which is not provided for in the Index, shall be protected within the terms specified in this Policy.
42. Other personal data, the retention period of which is not provided for in the Index or in this Policy, for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing personal data specified in this Policy.
43. The storage of the User's personal data for a longer period than specifically specified in this Policy may be carried out only if:
- it is necessary for Baltic Diag to be able to defend itself against claims, claims or lawsuits and exercise its rights;
- there are reasonable grounds for suspecting an illegal activity under investigation;
- User data is necessary for proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- backups and other similar purposes;
- on other grounds provided for by law.
XII. POLICY VALIDITY AND CHANGES
45. This Policy is effective from 2018. May 21 After changing this Policy, an updated version will be published on the website www.bds.lt