Digital Surveillance Camera (Endoscope) AUTEL Maxivideo MV400
- SKU: BD01711
Price in store with tax
Digital Surveillance Camera (Endoscope) AUTEL Maxivideo MV400 - Digital Video Camera. It is an ideal tool for exploring areas that are difficult to access and see. This camera can record images in MPEG2 or MPEG1 format directly on a Micro SD digital card. The device has a built-in 3.5-inch color display, auto focus system, and subject tracking up to 20mm. This multifunction camera will allow you to reach the most difficult places to access, not only in the car engine but also in other hard-to-reach openings or crevices without breaking them.
Don't be fooled by Chinese clones that are destined for other markets. Autel devices are manufactured for Europe / USA / Russia / China markets. Buying one of these devices will make a difference in function and in the set. You will also not be able to receive updates and warranties throughout Europe.
* Video recording and viewing;
* 3.5-inch color LCD screen;
* Easy to use, multiple language selection;
* Wide camera viewing angle;
* Video recording directly to Micro SD card;
* View picture horizontally or vertically;
* 5x digital image magnification;
* Mini USB port for uploading images and videos to PC;
* Probe diameter only 5.5mm;
* Built-in White LED lighting on probe tip, lighting control;
* Close-up of objects;
* Tempered glass lens resistant to scratches and dirt;
* 1 meter flexible, fluid-resistant probe;
* Rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 3-4 hours of continuous operation.
* Recommended for indoor use;
* Optimum viewing distance from 0.95cm to 30.0cm with 5.5mm diameter head;
* Save images in JPG format (640x480 pixels);
* Video Saving: AVI format (320 x 240 pixels);
* Display: Color, 3.5 "TFT LCD;
* Screen resolution: 320 x 240 pixels;
* Power supply: 4x AA batteries (1.5V);
* Working time with fully charged batteries: up to 3-4 hours;
* Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178mm;
* Recording Media: Micro SD card (Optional, not included);
* Camera head: 5.5mm;
* Waterproof probe: 1 meter long;
* Additional connections: USB, video out (TV-out RCA) output;
* Operating temperature: Device: 0 ° C to 45 ° C, Cable: -10 ° C to 80 ° C;
* Storage temperature: -20 ° C to 70 ° C;
* TV output formats: NTSC, PAL.
* Camera head and flexible probe;
* Basic device;
* Protective case;
* USB cable;
* User's Guide (English);
* 12 months warranty.
It's a good time to get started.
More about Endoscope Video - http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Digital%20Inspection%20Cameras/381.jhtml
Manual (Instructions for Use) - http://www.auteltech.com/u/cms/www/201212/30003714rvb6.pdf